Every fall, the organization Challenge Success located on the Stanford campus has an amazing event for parents I go every year and I encourage you to go as well. Register on their website.
Friday, September 25th7:00 – 9:00 pm
Memorial Auditorium | 551 Serra Mall, Stanford University
Open to the Public | Adults: $10 Students: Free
Join us for an interactive discussion on fostering creativity in schools and at home: How do we encourage creativity in our kids and develop a generation of innovators and problem solvers? How can educators and parents spark creativity in daily activities? What is the connection between creativity and authentic success?
Purchase Tickets Now
$250 per person (includes reception + event admission) | Space is limited
A unique opportunity for conversation with keynote speaker Tony Wagner,
and Co-Founders Denise Pope and Madeline Levine
COUNT ME IN FOR THIS PRE-EVENT FUNDRAISER
- To enter the event, you will need to PRINT ONE of the following — it will serve as YOUR TICKET(S) to the event:
- The website confirmation page that appears after you complete your purchase.
- The Order Receipt that should be emailed to you once you complete your purchase – be certain to check your spam folder.
- The email confirmation that you will receive from Challenge Success during the week of September 20th.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Students are free and do not need to purchase a ticket or RSVP for the event.
- This event is appropriate for middle school children and above.
- If you are a member of a school team that is attending our school conference the next day, admission to this event is included and a ticket is NOT needed.
- We will accept cash at the door based on availability.
- If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
2015 Cynthia Klein, Bridges 2 Understanding, has been a Family Success Coach since 1994. She works with parents and organizations who want more cooperation, mutual respect and understanding between adults and children. Cynthia presents her expertise through speaking and private parenting coaching sessions. She writes the Middle School Mom column for the Parenting on the Peninsula magazine. She works with parents of 4 – 25 year-old children. Contact Cynthia at bridges2understa.wpstagecoach.com or 650. 679.8138 to have a complementary discovery session about finding solutions to your challenges. http://wp.me/p2TgAe-No