Jennifer Jones, LCSW, is starting a support group for middlers whose parents are going through divorce.
FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL-AGED KIDS 11-14
• Help children express their thoughts and feelings
• Increase communication and coping skills
• Improve self esteem and reduce internalizing negative behaviors
8 SESSIONS, TUESDAY or THURSDAY, 5:00-6:00 pm
March 5 – May 2, 2013 (No session during spring break)366 S. California Avenue, Ste. 6, Palo Alto, Ca 94306
Jennifer Jones, LCSW
SURVIVING & THRIVING THROUGH CHANGE:
DIVORCE GROUP FOR KIDS
• Topics include worries, grief/loss, dealing with change, living in 2
homes, effective communication with parents, friendships, self-care
• Incorporating the Kids Turn curriculum and workbook
• $495 total ($60/wk. + $15 for workbook)
• + $60 for required screening (applied to total if sign-up w/payment in full)
Cynthia Klein has been a Certified Parent Educator since 1994. She works with dads, moms and organizations who want more cooperation, mutual respect and understanding between adults and children of all ages. Cynthia presents her expertise through speaking, webinars, and private parent coaching sessions. She is a member of the National Speakers Association and writes the Middle School Mom column for the magazine Parenting on the Peninsula.